Friday, September 23, 2011

Update and things I've been loving!

Hiya girlies!
It's been a long time, but I do have a new post for you!

First of all an update...
I have started a new school and have been "settling" into it. I already had about 15 tests and quizzes within only 2 and a 1/2 weeks :( blehhh
But, I guess there are some goods things. I am on the swim team which I have been loving!!! I hate the fact that I can't wear my makeup (except on Wednesdays), but I guess it's not something to die over.
Tumblr_lormd6nvse1qeeye5o1_500_large
And now for Things that I have been Loving:

1. Dunkin Donuts Ice Cream!
Me and my twin now have this thing where every Friday we go and grab ice cream... my favorite flavor is the French Toast one and Jamoca Almond Fudge yummmm :)
5888796982_6121479cb1_z_large

2. Revlon Colorstay Powder.
Ok, so when I got this powder, I hateddd it. But over time it kinda grew on me. The powder is pretty expensive for drugstore ($12). When you first apply it, it's very chalky and not smooth at all. However, if you mist your face afterwards, it looks ok. And it controls oil AWESOMELY!

3. Vans Off the Wall
These have been  my to go shoes for a week! They are hard to break in, but when you do, they are so comfy and soft. Perfect for walking and fast pace activities.
Tumblr_lq4524l5zb1qisxoao1_500_large

4. Mint Polish
I am in love with Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet nail polish. It is such a gorgeous shade, its perfect for when you want pretty nails but don't wanna settle for pinks.
Bow-cute-fashion-girl-hair-favim.com-145544_large

5. Nutella
Come on! Who doesnt love Nutella? I have been eating it in spoons everyday! I guess I can because I have been "working out" daily. But it soooo yummy, omg!
168755_153982454650954_153978501318016_276827_5119866_n_large

xoxo, Lera

3 comments:

  1. you have some awesome photos! I love the top one and the one below it - so beautiful!

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog Is Beautiful. Please Feel Free To Visit Mines :) http://brinasaidit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3