Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybelline One by One Mascara!!

Alrightyy, so I recently picked up this mascara and I already love it. The color that I got is "Very Black", basically just plain ol' black. Anyways, the brush is what sold me. Its really full and and the bristles are small and go in every direction. Turns out, the mascara wand is pure magiccc!!! Soo easy to apply and perfecr distribution to every lash. As for wear time, it wore all day perfectly, no running or smudging or fading. I recommend you guys try it and see if you like it as much as I do! :)
Btw, Walgreens is having a buy one get one 50% off on all maybelline products, so here is your chance to get the second tube for $3.99! AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3