Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome into my life

Hi, so I'm Lera and I guess you wanna now more about me. Its hard to say everything in one paragraph. I believe it takes friendship to get to know someone. But on with it...well when you first meet me, I'm shy, but get to know me and your ideas change. I love nature, its so inspiring and fresh. Air, trees, grass, you can let yourself run wild. I love makeup, art, fashion, and cooking. I think that family is the most important thing in life and you must love and cherish it. I am grateful for mines and everyone else should be grateful too because you never know when they will disappear into thin air. Keep reading my blog and welcome into my life!( this should be one wild ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3