Friday, August 26, 2011

Haul: Jewelry, Make-up, and more!

I have new things for you today!
Some of these things I bought on my recent trip and others I got while shopping this past week. 
Enjoy :)

 Earrings- from a street fair in Europe
 Bracelet- American Eagle Outfitters
 Necklace- American Eagle Outfitters
 Bracelets- Dahlia's
 Necklace- Bloomingdale's (you already saw it in a previous OOTD)
 Necklace- American Eagle Outfitters
 Walgreen's- Some hair ties
 Walgreen's- Excited to use it!
European Make-up:
R crackle nail polish
Eveline Cosmetics Liquid eyeliner


That's all! :)

xoxo, Lera <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely!

    I have a fashion blog! I hope that you maybe comment on it or just take a look I feel and I am sure that you will absolutely love it as much as I do!

    I liekd yours btw! it is very pretty congrats and keep going!

    Xxxo
    http://www.thestylestash.com/
    RafaellaOnline!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3