Sunday, August 28, 2011

Update: The crazy storm panic, reading, and music.

Hi dolls!

This post will be a little gap-filler for some of you :)
I haven't updated in like 2 days! :/ crazyyyyy for me because I make at least one post per day.
The reason for this is this famous beauty named Hurricane Irene. 
It struck us here where I live and created suchhhhh a panic. 
I was honestly not sleeping last night... waking up every 5 minutes thinking I was possibly going to die right then and there. ( A little dramatic, I must say! LOL)
Tumblr_lqnc59hary1qmtgy5o1_500_large

But, the storm passed and the only good thing that I can say about it was that it made me want to catch up on my book. I started reading a new book- Dawn by Octavia Butler.  ( It's so cozy to snuggle up with a good book! :) Oh god, I'm such a nerd!)
Another sci-fi book! 
All I can say is that it's a good book so far and I'm excited to see what happens next to the main character.

I have also been listening to a lot of music... very unusual because I don't really listen to much music.

My absolute favorite is jar of Hearts by Christina Perri...

She is soooo talented and absolutely gorgeous!!!

xoxo, Lera :)

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are safe and sound really, hope that the storm didn't affect you at all. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are so sweet and kind and caring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second photo. It's serene. Thanks for sharing and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love! you reaaly have a nice blog! i love your style!these pictures are awesome! Follow;)
    OlayaB
    ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3