Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forever 21 Haul & New Wallet

Hey girlies!

Today I got myself some retail therapy. And where better place to go then Forever 21?

Guys don't get how girls do it... But it sure works. :)

I got new jewelry because it's obviously my favorite thing to buy! I love how it's so cheap at Forever 21. You can get the latest trends without spending a fortune!

• Blue antique ring was $4.80
I love how vintage and boho it looks. My sister hated it but I didn't care :) haha

• Rose ring was $3.80
It was so pretty and I just had to have it. Plus, it's gold! Gold is my favorite metal finish.

• Cloth Braid Bracelet was $4.80
I actually found this in a bin when I was checking out. It was so beautiful. The navy print with pink roses sold me! And I love the chain braided in between- makes it look edgy.

• Necklace with two yellow stones was $4.80.
As I was looking through the necklaces, this one caught my eye because of the two sparkly stones hanging off it. I quickly snatched it up before anyone could get it.

• Gold necklace with pink rhinestone heart was $2.80
Did I mention that I love anything with hearts on it? This necklace was no exception! It was so cute and the heart was pink! One word... Perfect!

• Silver Wallet was on sale for $9.87 at Kohl's.
I really needed a new wallet to carry to school. The one I was using was scratched up and dirty... Eww! So when I saw this one at Kohl's I knew that I had to have it! It was thin and light, with the perfect amount of space. I must admit though that the sparkles sold me :D

Enjoy the pictures!

xoxo, Lera <3


1 comment:

  1. sooo cute I love the jewelry :)

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3