Sunday, June 26, 2011

NOTD- Treasure Gold

Hey lovelies, this will be my first nail of the day post.
Enjoy!


On the nails I have:
Revlon Nail polish in Endless Possibilities ( Nude shade which makes my nails look more complete. One coat.)
Sinful Colors Nail polish in Paris (this shade was featured in one of my haul posts. It's a gold glitter- really beautiful! I put on two coats of this on top of the nude polish.)

This nail polish look is very simple yet pretty. It looks very light and non-sparkly in the pictures; which is not true! It's super glittery in real life.

Thanks for reading :)
                                                                                                     xoxo, Lera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3