Friday, June 3, 2011

Haul Timeeee!!

Alrightyy, so I know I haven't written anything in a long time....but I have had so many fun trips in my school that it was so hard to keep up :(( anyways, to make up for it, I will show you guys some things that I recently bought from MAC, OPI, and Sinful Colors! :
MAC eyeshadow in Expensive Pink- Absolutely in loveeeee, I have wanted you for a long time and now I have you! Mwah ha ha ha :))
MAC Lipglass in Nymphette- Beautiful pinky-goldish gloss that I am excited to wear out!
Paris- Gold sparkle glitter that will look good over nude nail polish!
Boogie Nights- Coral polish, perfect for summer and the beach <3
Savage- More green in person, HATE IT! It looks great in the bottle and on nails but it stains really bad and you cannot wash it off your nails.
What's Your Name- Black with pink, purple, and blue sparkles, haven't tried it but its gorgeous in the bottle!
Lastly......OPI nail polish in Feelin Hot-Hot-Hot.....ahhhhh sooo amazing. Just the right shade of a peachy pink polish!!



Thats it Beautiesss,
xoxo,
Lera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3