Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Weekly Wishlist- Forever 21 Accesories!!

Here is my first "Weekly Wishlist"- it is 5 items that I really liked this week and would like to buy. This week is Forever 21 Accessories, soo lets get started with it!


#1:

Ethnic Knuckle Ring
$4.80

--This is a really beautiful and old century feeling ring. The red and the gold play off each other beautifully and I think this will be a great piece of jewelry to wear to dress up a simple outfit in the fall.


#2:

Braided Feminine Bracelet
$4.80

--Organic and yet interesting looking bracelet. I love how this incorporates cloth, and chains, as well as rhinestones. I would love to wear this during the summer time with a pair of cropped shirts and a colored tank.


#3:

Heart Ring
$2.80

--For some reason I LOVE this ring!! It screams costume jewelry but I think this would look really cute at the beach. It comes in various colors (but I love the black!) and is super cheap to just have for fun!!


#4:

Leatherette Tassel Bag
$19.80

-- A red bag is a MUST HAVE in every girls closet! But if you are like me and don't like very flashy bags, you will really like this small little shoulder bag. I like the little tassel on the opening-it gives it a lot of character with out being silly looking. 


#5:

Turquoise Rock & Dangling Chain Necklace
$9.80

-- How cute is this necklace? It is really raw material looking and very edgy. I would definitely wear this with a summer dress in the summer or with jeans and a blazer in the fall time. 




So what do you think? Did you like this post and want me to continue doing these Wishlists or not?


I think I will get a couple of these things...
Until then,
                                                                                                                                   xoxo, Lera 
                                                                                                                                           <3

2 comments:

  1. I actually saw that ring and tried it on at the store. You should totally get it! It's so chic.
    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one?? The Knuckle Ring or the Heart Ring? And yes, aren't they beautiful?

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3