Wednesday, June 29, 2011

School ended and so did other things...+ A Wishlist

Hello there beauties,
   As you may already know, school is over!!! I'm so excited! However, other things ended; for example my cough and sneezing. I am almost healthy again! Another thing that ended are my "friendships" with two people. I'm not going to go into details, but I am glad for this. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :)Tumblr_llr9c7dv0u1qb4hv5o1_500_large
    I have a bit of time to spare before I leave for the summer; so here is what I want to do:
- Pack my bags: yes, I know! I haven't packed my bags because I have been very lazy to do it.
- Go to Walgreens and pick up some things for the summer time. I don't wear much make-up during the summertime. But I do need to pick-up some things; like powder, a couple of nice glosses, tinted moisturizer, and some fun colorful eye-liners.
 Wet 'n Wild items: Eyeliner in Turquoise, Creme Shadow in Pixie and                                                    Techno.

- A small bag; perhaps one of these?

(Both from Forever 21- yeah, I have a thing for their bags!)


I hope you guys are having a great day!
                                                Tumblr_lnjv1kyhzy1qb5d33o1_500_largeTumblr_lnjm6juhvc1qjb0cko1_500_large
Sorry this was a fast post :(

                                                                                                             Love, Lera :)

1 comment:

  1. lovin all the bags :)

    www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3