Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OOTD- Classic Tangerine

**UPDATE: I will post pictures of my graduation outfit tomorrow or as soon as possible, for those asking AND.....I have extended the poll until the end of this month SO VOTE!! :)**

Today, I got a chance to take pictures of my outfit, sorry for not doing them as often as I should be doing them.
It was a great day and the most perfect outfit I could think of to wear today :)
The weather was great, not too hot nor too cold. I ended up spending most of the day in practice for my graduation-- which is tomorrow--whooootttt whoooottttt!!

Here's the outfit I wore;



Top: from TJMaxx (in love with that store!! <3)
Jeans: American Eagle skinny
Shoes: American Eagle at Payless
Polish: Boogie Nights by Sinful Colors (as I was taking pictures, I realized this would have been the perfect nail polish to wear today :D)

Hair: Down and side braids
Make-up:
MAC Expensive Pink Eye shadow
MAC Nympette Lipglass
Mac Well-Dressed Blush

Sorry, I had a "MAC day" haha where decided to put on all MAC things :))


Have a great day :)
                                                                                                              xoxo, Lera :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3