Thursday, June 16, 2011

OOTD!- Outfit of the Day -- Cloudy Blue Skies

Today was a really strange day for me. I started school at 12:30 pm instead of the usual 8am because of a test I had to take. So, I had a lot of spare time to do random things ( Bake cookies :) lol ) and I decided to post an outfit of the day for y'all. So here it is:







Sorry the pictures are crappy quality; I used my webcam :)

It was really nice outside so I decided to break out the leggings and sandals (my favorite as you may already know). I also wore the ring that I mentioned in my last post from Kohl's (I feel like I will be wearing it everyday now.) And of course, my beloved gray bag which is animal friendly :)).

Shirt: Route 66 from K-mart 
Leggings: DKNYC in black
Shoes: Trotters
Bag: Urban Expressions (they don't use real leather so it's animal friendly :) )
Belt: Levi's
Ring: Sterling Silver Kohl's
Watch: Annie Klein

Hair: I had mines in a bun with a thin headband (to keep away the fly-aways).

Make-up: You cannot see my face here (safety reasons) but I had on :

Nature Luxe foundation in Flax
 Fit-Me! Powder 
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Mac Well-Dressed Blush
Mac Nympette Lipglass

                               Hope you guys enjoyed the OOTD!  
                                                                                                                       xoxo, Lera :)           


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3