Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Haul- Picture Heavy!!

Hey there! As many of you already know I am going on vacation the 9th of July. I decided to celebrate by going shopping for new thingies. I have also been very sick, which is why I look pretty pale in these pictures. I hope you enjoy! :) The stores that I went to included Century 21, Hollister, Aeropostale, and others that I cannot mention.
This pretty purple shirt caught my eye as soon as I walked into the store. I love the pattern and the feel of the fabric. As for the shorts, I wanted a nice pop of color in the summertime, so I thought these would be perfect!

This green shirt looks like something that has been worn out, and I thought that it was an interesting look. I'm thinking of pairing this shirt up with white shorts and some loafers.


I absolutely fell in LOVE with this silky dress. The cut-out on the back is gorgeous and the blue color of the dress is to die for.


For some strange reason the shade and coloring of this dress reminded me of something from Asia. It fits me like a glove and it would look perfect with some nude pumps.


Now, this dress reminded me of something from Hawaii. It has nice little flares at the bottom and I like the twist on the chest.


LAVENDER; a beautiful soft shade, great for spring weather. The braided straps add to the delicate feel and I had to have this top!

I also picked up some shorts from Hollister. Aghhh I hate that store with a passion; I don't really know why. I guess it's because it's so over worn by many people.

Other shorts that I got were in coral (a must-have!), khaki, and a bright raspberry shade.

And, last but not least; I got these sheer blouses in two different shades but the same style.

Hope you liked this post, tell me if you want more!

                                                                                                            xoxo, Lera <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments :) Thanks for writing them <3